The BEST Eric Clapton COVID Vaccine Interview. “This Has Gotta Stop!” #EricClapton #COVID #Guitar
► Please subscribe! www.youtube.com/MarcusSingletaryOfficialYouTube
► Check out the Official Marcus Singletary Merch: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3ApO9xISecMjG6M618n9t4
➸ Hello everybody. Welcome to my channel! I post videos on anything relevant to either music or pop culture! Please leave video suggestions in the comments, and like/share the video! 🙂
● Marcus Singletary’s Guitar Improvisation Lessons Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdIiy8Mum2lG2fXw2HWEJIzw8b74R2YlE
Subscribing to my channel not only helps me out a tremendous amount, but also enables the ability for you to get every single one of my new videos in your subscription boxes so you’ll never miss content from me again! Don’t forget to click the bell icon for notifications every time I upload!
Common Q & A
► What instruments do you play?
Nearly all, but I am primarily recognized for guitar. I started out on bass, and eventually moved into everything else over time.
► Who are your favorite artists and why?
I love classic rock and jazz, mostly. My favorite guitarists include Eddie Van Halen, Larry Coryell, Terry Kath, Mick Taylor, Wes Montgomery, George Benson, and Dickey Betts. Regarding bass, John Entwistle is the man, and I give huge props to session guys like James Jameson, Ron Carter, and Chuck Rainey. Drummers I admire include Buddy Miles and Keith Moon. Jim Morrison, Marvin Gaye, and Chris Robinson are amongst my most listened-to singers. This list would not be complete without me at least mentioning the contributions of John Coltrane, Miles Davis, and Stevie Wonder. Overall, I’m mostly into grittiness, guts, and guitars.
► How often do you upload?
I try to upload several times a week.
► Who are some folks that you have worked with?
● Gene Paul (Grammy-winning audio engineer/producer and son of the iconic guitar pioneer Les Paul)
● Bob Olhsson (engineer for the majority of classic Motown acts, best known for his work on Marvin Gaye’s What’s Going On album.)
● Don Casale (engineer for many classic Atlantic Records artists such as Aretha Franklin, The Rascals, and Roberta Flack)
● Brian “Big Bass” Gardner (mastering engineer, Santana, Rolling Stones, & many more)
● Jill Tengan (engineer, Britney Spears, ZZ Ward, etc.)
● Chet McCracken (Grammy-winning songwriter, former drummer for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band The Doobie Brothers.)
● Ross Pallone (mixer and live sound for The Jacksons, Christopher Cross, etc.)
● Rodney Mills (engineer, .38 Special, Lylyrd Skynyrd, & others)
● Vincent Unto (vocalist with ’70s disco band Executive Suite – Billboard chart hit “When the Fuel Runs Out”)
● Stephen Quadros (drummer for ’80s rock band Snow, actor and MMA broadcaster for Showtime Networks) (trivia: Quadros auditioned to replace Peter Criss in KISS.)
● Andreas Brobier (drummer, Lady Gaga, Stefy, etc.)
► What gear do you use?
Fernandes, Fender, and Martin guitars, in recent times. My Fender Telecaster is a B&G “double bender” built by the inventor of the B-bender, Gene Parsons, who was also the drummer for The Byrds. I play Ibanez and Peavey basses, and a Ludwig drum kit. Most of my synth work has been captured on various Korg keyboards.
► Social Media:
● Website: www.marcussingletary.com
● Twitter: @SingletaryMusic
● Facebook: @MarcusSingletaryMusic
► Business Email: email@example.com
I hope you enjoyed watching the video! Like, Comment & Subscribe! See you all next time! 🙂
TAGS: Marcus Singletary | Classic Rock | Guitar | Rock Music | How to Play Guitar | Album | Singer Songwriter | Producer | Audio Engineer | Guitar Player | Multi-instrumentalist | Guitar Solo | Acoustic Guitar | Electric Guitar | Music | Music Industry | Music Business | Instruments | Gear | Bass Player | Drums | Jazz Fusion | Guitar Lessons | Music Interviews | Live Music | Recording Studio | Pro Tools | Martin Guitars | Fernandes Guitars | Ludwig Drums | Guitar Pedal | Blues Rock | Alternative Rock | Concert | Performance | Guitar Scales and Chords | Fender Guitars | Gibson Guitars | Radio | TV | COVID-19 in Music | On Tour | Live Album | Studio Album | Rolling Stones | Chicago | Led Zeppelin | Eric Clapton | Cream | Greta Van Fleet | Eddie Van Halen | Wes Montgomery | Grateful Dead | Jerry Garcia | Quicksilver | Deep Purple | Zappa | Iron Butterfly | Pink Floyd | Jimi Hendrix | Janis Joplin | Black Crowes | CRB | Phish | George Benson | Jimmy Page | Page and Plant | Living Colour | John McLaughlin | Larry Coryell | Steve Miller | Stevie Wonder | Sly Stone | Haim | The Police | Winwood | Steely Dan | Neil Young | Rod Stewart | The Faces | Peter Frampton | Heart | Redbone | Cactus | Emerson Lake and Palmer | Genesis | Yes | Journey | Santana | King Crimson | Steppenwolf