Idaho pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole is no stranger to controversy. His claims of horrific side effects from mRNA vaccines and his recommendations of alternative treatments for COVID-19 launched medical board investigations in multiple states, prompting the doctor to defend his license to practice medicine. 「 LINKS FROM EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/11302022 」
As the owner of Cole Diagnostics, one of the largest independent diagnostics laboratories in Idaho, Dr. Cole alleges he has seen – and photographed – shockingly large blood clots appearing since 2021. And for patients who believe they’ve been injured by the shots, Dr. Cole has a simple recommendation: “Sue your doctor.”
「 MEDICAL NOTE 」
The CDC states that “the i-word” and “the h-word” are not effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.
The CDC states that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce your risk of severe illness. Hundreds of millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and serious adverse reactions are uncommon. Portions of this program will examine countervailing views on important medical issues. You should always consult your personal physician before making any decisions about your health.
「 SPONSORED BY 」
• BIRCH GOLD – Don’t let your savings lose value. You can own physical gold and silver in a tax-sheltered retirement account, and Birch Gold will help you do it. Claim your free, no obligation info kit from Birch Gold at https://birchgold.com/drew
• GENUCEL – Using a proprietary base formulated by a pharmacist, Genucel has created skincare that can dramatically improve the appearance of facial redness and under-eye puffiness. Get 10% off with promo code DREW at https://genucel.com/drew
「 ABOUT DR. DREW 」
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew’s latest shows at https://drdrew.tv
「 with DR. KELLY VICTORY 」
Dr. Kelly Victory MD is a board-certified trauma and emergency specialist with over 30 years of clinical experience. She served as CMO for Whole Health Management, delivering on-site healthcare services for Fortune 500 companies. She holds a BS from Duke University and her MD from the University of North Carolina.
Follow Dr. Victory at https://EarlyCovidCare.org
「 ABOUT the SHOW 」
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by @kalebnation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (https://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
「 FOLLOW DR. DREW 」
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/DrDrew
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@drdrew
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew