Kim Iversen: More Vax MANDATES Coming! Biden’s Employer Mandate REINSTATED By Appeals Court

Kim Iversen discusses the “”defeat the mandates”” rally held in Los Angeles over the weekend.

According to the CDC risk for covid increases steadily as you age, and it’s not just those over the age of 65 who are at increased risk for severe illness.

The CDC says A person is fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving all recommended doses in the primary series of their COVID-19 vaccination. A person is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible. Getting a second booster is not necessary to be considered up to date at this time.

Firefighters with Operation Freedom of Choice, an organization formed by firefighters against vaccination mandates and for the right to choose, chant as they march at the Los Angeles “Defeat the Mandate” rally to protest vaccination mandates designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 outside Los Angeles City Hall Sunday, April, 10, 2022. Los Angeles County and the city require their workers, including firefighters and police and sheriff’s deputies, to be fully vaccinated or to have medical or religious exemptions. Relatively few have faced disciplinary action. (AP Photo/Damian Dovarganes)

About Rising:
Rising is a weekday morning show with bipartisan hosts that breaks the mold of morning TV by taking viewers inside the halls of Washington power like never before. The show leans into the day’s political cycle with cutting edge analysis from DC insiders who can predict what is going to happen. It also sets the day’s political agenda by breaking exclusive news with a team of scoop-driven reporters and demanding answers during interviews with the country’s most important political newsmakers.

Follow Rising on social media:

Website: Hill.TV


Instagram: @HillTVLive

Twitter: @HillTVLive

Written by The Hill

The Hill is the premier source for policy and political news. Follow for tweets on what's happening in Washington, breaking news and retweets of our reporters.


Leave a Reply
  1. His biggest mistake is saying that most of them are “well meaning people”. If you work for a company that is doing this, you’re part of the problem

  2. Anyone who still believes this is to protect against Covid should ask themselves why they are FORCING everyone to get it even though it did not work and we now have strong permanent long lasting natural immunity

  3. Besides not being able let go of control, these mandates have a lot to do with excess inventory of the clot-shot that they need to use before they expire. Lots of money in these shots that they would hate to see go to waste.

  4. They are pushing an obsolete vaccine which hasn’t been tested long term and has very real adverse effects, on people with extremely low risk of being hospitalized for Covid. This is CRIMINAL.

  5. Crazy town! According to Google, we're 71% fully vaccinated and even the cases are going down.
    This new variant is nothing, here in Holland we've got 102 people in ICU and decreasing by the day, even hospitalizations are going down.
    Meanwhile in China, Shanghai and USA, people going nuts…
    Most of the people on the streets that choose to mask up are Asians, which makes me think, are they wearing them because of pride, is it a cultural thing, or… is it a display of how indoctrinated and conditioned they are into wearing those masks, even in my clean town.
    Covid is over folks, stop going along with it, especially you, Asians, please!

  6. "The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them, anyway."

    — Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the U.S. Federal Drug Admin.)

  7. For all those wondering why such crazyness is happening in California… If you knew an mega earthquake/tsunami could occur there anytime soon, would want to avoid having people and important companies there, and didn't want people to panic, then you would make the place less and less adequate to people and companies (sillicon valley is moving out of there too). This process would be slow but would work perfectly.

  8. It seems to not be about covid at all. Chinas control policies are admired by world governments. Politicians rather openly just want to deal with corporations then the vote of insignificant supposed independent individuals. Animal Farm is the book . We dismiss it but it offers many truths to reality. Fascism to the top 1%, absolute control of the remaining 99%.

  9. Strength of a chain is at the weakest link. There are millions of sheeple out there who still believe in the Govt's mandate n Fake News Media . Nothing short of a revolution will stop this tyranny. Not to worry , eventually the Authority will provide the trigger that will lead to their downfall.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *