in

New $80M Democrat Program to Install THOUSANDS of Local Election Clerks

🔥 NBA star standing against mandates 👉 https://ept.ms/StandingAgainstDivisionRM

Resources:

🔵 American Hartford Gold (866-242-2352):

https://ept.ms/3biH9MN

🔵 Clerk Work Project:

https://ept.ms/3PmxTsg

🔵 Clerk Work Funding:

https://ept.ms/3v2hQaQ

——————
⭕️ Subscribe for updates: https://ept.ms/2Tu9clR
⭕️ Support us: https://donorbox.org/facts_matter
⭕️ Listen to Podcasts:

🔵 iTunes Podcast: https://ept.ms/FactsMatterApplePodcast
🔵 Spotify Podcast: https://ept.ms/FactsMatterSpotifyPodcast
🔵 Google Podcast: https://ept.ms/FactsMatterGooglePodcast
————————————————-
© All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Leave a Reply
  1. In 2020, while everyone on his team was kneeling for the national anthem, NBA player Jonathan Isaac was the ONLY Orlando player to stand. In 2021, while everyone on his team complied with vaccine mandate, Isaac was (again) the ONLY player to dissent and refuse to take the shot. We got the chance to speak with Jonathan an d hear his age-old story (of one man standing for his convictions against popular consensus.) Watch it here 👉 https://ept.ms/StandingAgainstDivisionRM

  2. I don't see why a system can be made and generalized so every state has to abide by and adhere to the same regulations in so much as ballot handling and chain of custody that'll make it transparent to both sides. I mean damn, this has already gotten ridiculous!! This can and should be done ASAP!!

  3. In Estonia we are experts in election fraud thanks to electronic voting. Thus we know that you can only fake 5% of the vote. If you move 5% from one party to another, the total effect is like 10% change. If you move more votes, it is too easy to detect. If you move less votes you might not get the desired outcome.

    During the last election 140 million people voted. 5% of that is 7 million. Those votes were transferred by electronics from Trump to Biden. Unfortunately that was not enough: Trump still won. So they had to add another 14 million artificial votes to the count in order to get the desired outcome. That is why in most states the numbers do not add up and the info about ballots send out to voters had to be removed from official pages (example: Pennsylvania).

  4. May Almighty God please cause there 80 million dollars, along with George Soros and the like, to fail and come to nothing. Please remove evil, corruption, lawlessness and voter fraud to fail and even be destroyed. Please cause evil plans and wickedness in high places to be crushed even destroyed. Please grant great mercy, deliverance, help, strength, discernment, wisdom to those who need it that thy will be done. Please remove evil prayers, curses, witchcraft, evil strongholds from above said. In Jesus Christ Mighty Name

  5. We all know and have witnessed the Democrats being corrupt. I personally witnessed it, got run off of Facebook over it and left the democrat party over it. The corruption is rampant in the democrat election machine!

  6. Hi Roman, THE NATIONAL GUARD DESPERATELY NEEDS TO GUARD THE BALLOT BOXES AND HAND COUNT ALL LEGAL BALLOTS. IF YOU DO NOT DO SO, ALL THE DEMS ARE GOING TO WIN, PERIOD.

  7. The democrats are not going to give up power now and will do everything in and out of their power to make sure of it. It will just be a repeat of the 2020 elections – and again even the supreme court will turn a blind eye to it once again. The republicans are way too sure about a win in the mid terms

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Loading…

0