Prof Petrovsky’s Career
Flinders University South Australia
• College of Medicine and Public Health
• Director of Endocrinology – T2D and Vaccine research
• Professor of Medicine
• Founder of Vaxine a vaccine development company funded by USA National Institute of Health (NIH) to develop novel vaccine technologies.
• 1979 – Bachelor of Medical Science
• 1982- Bachelor of Medicine
• 1998 – PhD
Has been involved in the development of vaccines for
2. Hepatitis B
3. Sting Allergy
5. Japanese Encephalitis
Authored 90 scientific papers and book chapters.
AFIPN is a citizen run initiative to bring real truthful and often live reporting to the people from across Australia and New Zealand. As we are free from any corporate ownership or investment. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, to donate to AFIPN and to help us grow and expand please consider donating here https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=8LXSRNHDHKUWJ